We are so thrilled to be coming together April 8-11 in Sisters, Oregon for a yoga immersion. The teachings of Yoga only exist in relationship. Gathering is essential. We so hope you will join us.
The teacher line up includes Ravi Ravindra
, Patricia Sullivan
, Kira Sloane
, Kari Sims Anthon
, and Jessica Garay
. A perfect balance of delight, humor, wisdom, fun, and experience.
Our days will blend meditation, yoga practice, dharma talks, and time for rest and play.
The entire event will take place at the beautiful FivePine Lodge Campus
Reunion Tickets are $375.
Tickets do not include your travel, accommodations, or major meals.
Register Now on Eventbrite
How To Get Here
is located just 30 minutes north of Bend in central Oregon. Our closest airport is Redmond
. Alaska, United, Delta, and American all fly here. It's a beautiful 3-hour drive from Portland.
Where To Stay
For those of you who will be traveling to be with us, we have a group of rooms reserved at the FivePines Lodge
held at a great rate until February 1. Be sure to mention the Yoga Reunion when booking. Their phone is: 866.974.5900 and their email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here
to open Love, Life, Yoga's site and see a list of alternative accommodation suggestions.
Cabins at FivePines Lodge
Sunday Afternoon, April 8
- 3:00pm: Registration Opens
- 6:30pm: Opening Dharma Talk with Ravi Ravindra
Monday and Tuesday, April 9 & 10
- Morning Meditation and Yoga with Kira Sloane and Kari Sims Anthon
- Tea and snack break
- Dharma Talk with Ravi Ravindra
- Lunch, Rest, and Play
- Afternoon Yoga with Jessica Garay or Patricia Sullivan
- Tea and snack break
- Evening Conversation with Ravi Ravindra
Wednesday Morning, April 11
- Morning Meditation and Yoga Practice with Kira Sloane and Kari Sims Anthon
- 11:00am: Departures and Room Check-Out
What About The Food?
If you are staying at the Five Pines Lodge, breakfast is included with your room. We will be providing snacks, coffee, and tea after the morning and afternoon practices.
As we get closer to the event, you will be sent an email offering you the option to pre-purchase your lunch for Monday and Tuesday from the FivePines Lodge. Otherwise, there are several great spots on and off campus to eat.
Dinner is on your own at either one of the campus restaurants or in town. Click here to open Love, Life, Yoga's site and see a list of dining options.
What To Pack
Oregon is beautiful because of its weather, so pack to enjoy it! The climate in Sisters, Oregon can be quite unpredictable during the Spring; so, we recommend that you are prepared for sun, rain, and snow as all are possible. Sisters is a very casual town, so pack for warmth and comfort!
In April, the average temperature in Sisters is a high of 58F and a low of 30F.
Packing for Yoga, Meditation, and Dharma Talks:
- Yoga mat
- Journal + pen
- Comfortable clothing for practices with lots of layers to stay cozy and warm
- Any yoga props you like to have. (No props will be required or provided).
- We will have a very limited number of yoga mats to borrow. Please let us know in advance if you would like to reserve a loaner yoga mat.
Packing for Outside:
- Weather-proof shoes as we could experience late-season snowfall
- Warm jacket
- Layers for warmth: including hats, scarves, gloves, etc. as needed
- Clothing and equipment for any outside activities you may want to participate in during our afternoon breaks. For example, you might want to hike or snow shoe if the weather allows.
We Are Here For You
Need a little more help or more information? Reach out to Kari Sims Anthon, the Director of of Life, Love, Yoga in Sisters, Oregon. She can't wait to meet you!