30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Receptive Exploration<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Receptive Exploration
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Maria Elena D
I felt this practice deeply. It took me to places I don't recall ever being before, what a lovely surprise💜 thank you Robert! see you tomorrow, good day all!
Janet S
2 people like this.
Fantastic!
Robert Sidoti
I love that comment Maria! Happy to be there with you:)
Robert Sidoti
Good job Janet! Must be on Day 26 by now, I'll come over there and check on you:)
Louisa G
1 person likes this.
The practice always seems to fit what I need for the day! on to day 26! Am thinking that if you haven't started another 30 day challenge by the time I'm finished I could begin this challenge again. What's your thoughts Robert.
Robert Sidoti
Happy to hear Louisa!
My thoughts are that you could definitely find a lot of value in repeating this same challenge, you may have some new and different revelations or experiences! Also, there may be another Yoga Anytime challenge/series of interest to you?
Kira could speak to that:)
I would love to shoot another challenge, so hopefully we do and we get you going on that one too! What a pleasure knowing you virtually and through these threads:) Namaste
Louisa G
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robert, now for today's session 26!
Anne Marie V
I would be so happy if you could offer another challenge. I am so thankful for this one. Thank you.
Kira Sloane
Dearest Anne Marie, your wish has been granted, Robert Sidoti will be making another shortly! We can't wait. xok
Anne Marie V
1 person likes this.
Wow. This is very exciting! I am looking forward to this. Thank you.
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial