Good Morning Yoga: Energize and Ground<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Energize and Ground
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana. Another beautiful, challenging and fun practice. Really enjoyed the prolonged meditation. Is there any standard length of time - 10, 15 or 20 minutes that I should add on for meditation after the postures? Namaste.

Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford N! Thank you for your question. So glad you enjoyed this grounding and energizing flow. For your meditation, I suggest choosing a length of time that is manageable, and that allows you to be consistent everyday. For example, you might start with 10 minutes everyday. I find setting my phone timer helps the mind to relax and feel "held." If 10 minutes is feeling easy, try adding 5 more minutes each week, but be consistent! I find a bit more "success" meditating after a yoga asana practice. Let me know how this experiment works for you, Glenford! Namaste, Alana 
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Hi Alana, the meditation practice is going well. I've just completed a 21-Day Yoga challenger with Schuyler Grant and did 10 minutes of meditation after each practice. Now I'm doing 20 minute yoga flows season one plus 15 minutes of meditation. So far,  So Ham! Be still and know that I am God. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Glenford N. Thank you for the update. Wishing you an easeful and insightful journey deep into the heart of yoga and meditation. Enjoy! Namaste, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Alana. My spiritual journey wouldn't be complete without the good people - yourself included - at YogaAnytime. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
So glad to hear, Glenford N. We appreciate your presence and sharing! Stay close. Namaste and Love, Alana 
Leticia D
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Alana!, I really enjoyed this practice
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Leticia D! So delighted to be practicing together. Love, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
That burning sensation in my legs kept me going all day. It really stoked my inner fire. Thanks Alana. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Great to hear, Glenford N! May this support you in your day! Namaste, Alana 
31-40 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial