30 Minute Yoga Flows: Flow and Glow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Flow and Glow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I'm really enjoying the challenge of finding the ease with the effort of these practices - challenging and clearing out any negative energy, topped off with 10 minutes of meditation. Thanks Sarah. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
Thank you for sharing your experience, Glenford N. Glad to hear that you are finding time for meditation at the end of practice as well. Wishing you ease wishing the effort today!
Kare H
1 person likes this.
This is a great class to wind down at the end of the day; well rounded and nicely paced. Thank you...I enjoy your teaching!!
Sarah Beston
Hi Kare H! So nice to be practicing with you here and I am glad that this particular practice was good to wind down your day. Please stay close and let me know how future classes are for you. Have a great weekend!
Silvia B
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah, great 2nd practice for me. 
Tammy S
1 person likes this.
I love your voice and your energy but this was a little too fast paced for me, especially during the sun salutations.  Can you recommend another session with you that might be more suited to my level--1/2?  Thank you so much.
Sarah Beston
Hi Tammy S! Absolutely and I completely understand. Let me look into a few of my other classes this weekend and send over a few suggestions via messaging. Wishing you a beautiful weekend!
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Silvia B! Thank you for sharing and wishing you a beautiful week.
Kare H
1 person likes this.
As a former dancer, I love the way you combine fluidity and technique. This is a perfect practice for the end of an active day. Thank you, thank you!
Sarah Beston
I am a former dancer as well, Kare H! Yoga was such a welcoming healing practice for me when I discovered it post-dance. I am glad these practices are meeting you! Warm regards, Sarah
71-80 of 87

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial