Yoga Chi: QiGong for Self Healing<br>Matt Pesendian

Yoga Chi: QiGong for Self Healing
Matt Pesendian

Watch this Practice
Franziska G
As a huge fan of Traditional Chinese Medicine, I love this video, especially the way Matt also gives some background information on the meridians. How come, there's only one QiGong Video? I would absolutely love to have more! Maybe some Videos for specific meridians and/or topics?
Jimena B
1 person likes this.
I enjoyed so much this practice today exactly what my body needs in this crazy week. Thanks a lot!
Ashley
Jimena, I'm so glad to hear you found what you needed in this practice. Those moments when we can be nourished by stepping on the mat, and the timing is just so right... it's a great feeling!
Ashley
Franziska, thanks so much for your suggestion for more Qi Gong and energy flow - focused practices!
Tina Anderson
Thank you Matt. It was a very healing gentle practise for my body mind and spirit. Many thanks and look forward to one a day. Metta Tina
Lily A
Never knew why the inner thigh line was important for the heart and for brining deoxygenated blood back to the heart. Thanks for that helpful tip, amidst your relaxing practice.
Jillian
Matt Pesendian That was soothing, loving, nourishing, and sooo needed! I'll be sliding into this practice often this month. Thank Y O U.  
Cassia M
That was very lovely! Thank you for the education. 
Marie-Elise S
Thanks you for this lovely practice Matt !  It would be so appreciated to have a whole Qi Gong series with different practices on this platform - experiencing the full spectrum of Qi Gong...
Laura E
This was my first qi gong experience, it's fun and interesting to move in new ways. I feel tingly and very calm.
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial