30 Minute Yoga Flows: Embrace the Wobble<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Embrace the Wobble
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
A very thorough and fun practice! A lot happens in this 30 minutes, even some sweat-inducing moments. Feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day 🌟
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Jenny ! Thank you for practicing with me and so happy you are feeling refreshed. Hope you had an amazing day!
Briana N
1 person likes this.
thanks Sarah Beston ! Perfect for this calming rainy day we have here in dc. especially enjoyed dancers pose. Are you allowed tell us the brands of these cool green yoga pants?
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Briana ! Love a good rainy day! The pants are by Kira Grace! https://www.kiragrace.com/ Have a wonderful day!
Leah K
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah Beston ! The part of yoga class I look forward to the most (other than savasana) is doing balance poses! Tree, Half Moon, and Dancer are my favorites. So this class was perfect for me! Thank you! Namaste
Sarah Beston
Hi Leah! I am so happy that you love balancing postures - I do too! And of course savasana is the best part! ;) Have a wonderful weekend, Sarah
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Sweet sequencing, Sarah! I have a question: how do you remember these sequences when you're teaching? Any little tricks - ? In gratitude, Namaste.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Kate! Such a wonderful question! When I am teaching a regular class in-person, I try to practice the sequence a few times on my own before class so that I can feel it in my own body. Once I feel it in my body, I am usually able to remember. Sometimes it is helpful to write it down as well depending on how you learn best. For Yoga Anytime, luckily we have cue cards to help us remember and that famous little word called "cut" haha. Hope this helps!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Sarah! You make it look so absolutely effortless here! I guess I do something similar... I have to go over a sequence again and again. Last week (exceptionally - I was subbing 2 classes) I got to teach a class 3 times. By the third time it was getting pretty comfortable! I rarely have that opportunity though, and need to rely on written notes a bit...
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
That's amazing, Kate! Are you just starting your teaching journey?
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial