Moving Smart: Deconstructing Dancer Pose<br>Trina Altman

Moving Smart: Deconstructing Dancer Pose
Trina Altman

Watch this Practice
Trina Altman
Thanks Ruth Henriquez Lyon for the positive feedback! I'm so glad this class opened up new ways of working for you in your practice:)
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Good stuff! enjoyed your class starting with dancer on the ground and working up.
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
Thanks Christel ! I’m so glad you enjoyed the class!
Kate M
This was such an adventure. It is so good to go on a little trip into the unknown. Most often in my practice I am moving in ways that are very familiar to me. This was fantastic. Really amazing exploration of Dancer's Pose. Wow. Thank you!
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
I’m so happy you enjoyed this class Kate! Thank you for the positive feedback.
Jennifer D
2 people like this.
Thank you so much! My SI joint discomfort has improved so much in such a short time! All that internal rotation hip work saved my day :)
Trina Altman
1 person likes this.
Hi Jennifer, I am so happy to hear that this class helped improve your SI joint discomfort! Thank you for taking the time to let me know:) 
Gabrielle H
thank you I enjoyed this deconstruction and strength work. The video is tagged somatics can you tell me what part of the practice was somatics? I'm not sure I completely understand the definition so I may have missed that part
Trina Altman
Hi Gabrielle , Thanks for your question. This class doesn’t contain any somatic sequences. That’s a mistake in the class description. My Deconstructing Gate Pose class does have a side lying somatic sequence. It’s from the book called Somatics by Thomas Hanna. 
Trina Altman
Gabrielle my Pigeons That Walk and Slide class also has a Somatic sequence from Feldenkrais. 
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial