The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Fluid<br>Sarah Beston

The Heart's Delight: A Summertime Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Fluid
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Paula Marie P
I loved the fluidity and gentle motion of this practice. It seemed to flow perfectly and keeping things moving kept me energized. I usually really dislike pigeon pose but holding it for an extended amount of time forced me to face it and allow myself to breathe into it. Lotus mudra makes me smile. Great 3rd day!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Awesome, Paula Marie! I am so happy you enjoyed the fluidity of Day 3. I can totally relate with pigeon pose and often find myself wanting to get out of it - I love that you were able to breathe into it. Stay with it and let me know how Day 4 goes!
Marlo
4 people like this.
Loved loved loved this one! I loved the pace of this fluid practice. My favorite of the challenge so far and it’s only day 3! Can’t wait for days 4 and 5! Also loving the Spotify playlists - music that makes me smile. Thanks Sarah!
Kit & Dee Dee
We are loving the sessions! Each day better than the last! Thank you
Christel B
3 people like this.
Peaceful warrior, peaceful yoga teacher, guiding always giving options...beautiful! Great flow, got me moving into the day.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to hear Marlo and really love that we can practice together even being thousands of miles apart! Sending love to Costa Rica from Boston! Warmest regards, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Kit &amp; Dee Dee, I'm so grateful to be practicing with you both and glad you are enjoying the challenge! Hope you are staying cool and enjoying the holiday! Happy 4th of July!
Sarah Beston
Hi Christel! Congratulations on making it through Day 3! Sending love, peace, and happiness your way from the hot east coast! All the best!
Glenford N
4 people like this.
Hi Sarah. I loved your " Waters of the heart" and strived for a freedom and letting go during this ballet-like practice. I closed my eyes to really feel the movements instead of thinking about them. Challenging, Yes, but very rewarding. Really connected with those subtle movements during pigeon pose. A shame its only a 5 Day Challenge- more, please. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I am so happy to hear, Glenford! I really love closing my eyes during my own practice as well - turns the gaze to the internal space and really allows me to listen in. Congratulations on completing Day 3 and let me know how Days 4 & 5 are for you! All the best!
1-10 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial