Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 14: Spacious Hips<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 14: Spacious Hips
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Peter M
3 people like this.
Feel great up for the challenge feel very energised today a nice transition to the hips so thanks
Beth S
3 people like this.
This practice was perfect - so helpful to loosening up my hips and strengthening my core!
Shelley Williams
Peter Fantastic! So good to hear your energy is building, and hips feeling good. Thank you for the feedback. Happy Monday!
Shelley Williams
Beth Thanks for the feedback. I love combining hip opening and core work to also open up the lower back... Have a great day!
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Beautiful slow practice with focus on the breath.... I am first , last, outer, inner only that breath breathing human being . Thanks Shelley. Namaste
Nancy W
2 people like this.
Hi Shelley, Thanks for the encouragement. I convinced my husband to join me and he is also loving the challenge. I have been working hard with my intention—my lower back is very tight right now—but this is really helping every day. Thanks. Looking forward to the rest of the challenge.
Shelley Williams
Glenford The breath that is breathing us all.... :). Namaste~
Shelley Williams
Nancy Glad you brought your hubby into the fold, how wonderful for you both to do this together... the daily practice will definitely help with tightness in low back, and just go at your own pace... perhaps spend a little extra time stretching your quads and hip flexors to help release the low back. Foam rolling will help, too!
Line M
This was probably one of my favorite so far in the challenge. I have never been able to go this deep in camel pose before (yeah!). I guess starting to feel the results of the commitment to be on the mat everyday.
We are a group of 5 women in our community doing this challenge in January together - committing to ourselves and each other
Lina S
Very nice practice. I've enjoyed the way the core work was intertwined with the other poses. I find it difficult to do Down Dog with the blocks. I feel shaky. I don't know if it's a matter of placement or height of the blocks. Do you have any advice? Thank you!
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial