Freedom Yoga Immersion: Five Steps of Meditation<br>Erich Schiffmann

Freedom Yoga Immersion: Five Steps of Meditation
Erich Schiffmann

Watch this Practice
Jennifer P
3 people like this.
Excellent! Thank you, Erich!!
Erich Schiffmann
thank you for watching, and thank you for saying, Jennifer :)))
Kimberley Southern
this series is awesome.... in week one meditation you said there were 5 steps... get aligned, get still, follow the breath, but I am not sure what steps 4 and 5 are? thanks
Erich Schiffmann
Hi Kimberley, I may not have said what they were :))))
But yes, 1) is get the alignment of your body just right, 2) is become still by relaxing, 3) is feel the ripple of your breathing rippling through your increasingly relaxed body, 4) is feel the energy that you are made of, and 5) is listen. Pay attention to what you find yourself Knowing when you do this:)))
Have fun with this. Be in learning mode. It is such an interesting practice. Thanks for watching, writing. Peace.
Erich
Merida W
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, this is such a freeing way to move into meditation. Your openness in communication is inspiring and I am loving the series.
Jaymie H
2 people like this.
Namaste Erich! I am thoroughly enjoying your series. This is a wonderful guided meditation. Your voice is easy to listen too. Thank you for your series, I have appreciated all that I have heard and look forward to hearing them all. Peace and Love
Jaymie
Natalie E
2 people like this.
Amazing. I felt like I was able to tap into that place of deep inner stillness while listening to you the whole time. There is a real art to this and I would love to be able to share it with my students!
Katherine F
1 person likes this.
thank you. i love exploring these five steps. it gives such a gentle structure to meditation.....yet still frees one from mantra or strong mental focus....i like its soft watching quality
Stephen D
1 person likes this.
I attended that class and I Love ❤️ this Format!
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Thank you Erich Schiffmann ! It is a pleassure to have you as a Teacher and learn so many wonderful things.
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial