Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Lovely Alana as always 🌸🌼🌺
Alana Mitnick
Jenny! So happy to be breathing easy together. Love, Alana 
Suzanne D
4 people like this.
Alana- thank you for a peaceful antidote to a work day that included one of my patients making her decision to forego aggressive cancer care and move toward her end of life.
Kate M
2 people like this.
These gentle practices are just perfect for the evening, getting ready to move toward the release of sleep... LOVE.
Alana Mitnick
Suzanne- thank you for sharing... it's moments like this that put everything else into perspective. I'm so glad you found peace with this practice and are taking time for self care. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Kate. I hope you slept well. LOVE xoA
Joan J
2 people like this.
Alana, I love and still do your Yin series.  I was so happy to see a new, gentle practice from you.  I love the slow, thoughtful entry into each pose while being so conscious of breath.  So grateful for your gentle, peaceful session, looking forward to more💮🌾
Alana Mitnick
Joan, Lovely to hear from you! So glad you're getting the most out of the Yin series. These Gentle Yoga practices reflect so much of what I practice and teach at the moment. So happy you're enjoying the inner ease and peace that comes with moving slowly. Love, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks  Alan. A beautiful way to relax and release after  a long  drive  home.  Namaste. I
Alana Mitnick
Glenford, So glad you enjoyed the practice and found relief. Namaste, Alana 
1-10 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial