60 Minute Yoga Flows: All-Around Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: All-Around Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
4 people like this.
I loved this sequence even more than the last. I love the movement and the interesting transitions, and this had all my favourite postures. I LOVE fallen triangle and rockstar. Sending you love and light, and deep gratitude, Sarah.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Ali - so incredibly happy to hear and I'm with you - I love the expansive feeling of fallen triangle and rockstar as well! Stay close and have a fabulous week! 
Kate M
2 people like this.
Such a blessing to have the time and space to practice here with you on YA, Sarah. Very beautiful class. In gratitude, namaste.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear Kate, such a blessing to be able to share these practices together. Thank you for the warm note. Namaste 🙏 
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Great practice. Thank you.
Sarah Beston
You’re so welcome, Gabriel! Happy to be practicing here in community. Warmly, Sarah
Debbie Z
2 people like this.
Great Class. Loved the flow and pace. Just what the doctor ordered. I look forward to taking this class and others of yours again soon.
Sarah Beston
So happy to be practicing together here Debbie! Stay close and let me know how the other classes go!
Christine C
Amazing Practice! I feel so good! Thank you! You are my coronavirus confinement saviour!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Christine—I'm so glad! Glad to be practicing together, especially during these times. Stay close and let me know how your practices are going. Warmly, Sarah
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial