Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 7: Radiance<br>Sukhdev Jackson

Kundalini Vitality Reboot Challenge: Day 7: Radiance
Sukhdev Jackson

Watch this Practice
Renee R
6 people like this.
Thank you so much for offering this challenge. So much has changed in the past 7 days and it felt so good to use this practice to care for myself and those around me. Thank you!
Jenny S
8 people like this.
It is amazing to me every single time I practice kundalini yoga, just how good I feel afterwards...if ever there was an “acid test” for this, it’s right now during this extremely unsettling time we all find ourselves in (COVID-19 for future readers). What a blessing to have these practices! Much thanks and many blessings to Sukdev and Yoga Anytime 🙏🏻
Sebnem G
6 people like this.
Thank you so much, Sukhdev. It's been such an amazing experience. At the end of these seven days, the biggest change I feel is that my heart is more open like it has never been before. Most of the poses, and the breathing, were difficult for me, but I still felt so motivated to try them and ended up doing all. In that sense, it was a very good challenge. Much love and light.
M Angela C
5 people like this.
Thank you! I consider myself a kundalini yoga novice. It a practice that I have avoided in the past mostly as I  felt too self conscious. I now  realize that likely this was the type of practice I needed the most.  What a joy to actually feel the circulation of energy within and around and the power and positivity created.  The instruction by Sukhdev was excellent and the why behind the what educated me . I shall be continuing to practice . Thank you again!
Martha K
3 people like this.
A beautiful 7 days of radiance, health, joy and positivity! Lovely! Thank you and blessed be.
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Feeling energised, radiant and glowing with vitality. I can take this feeling off the mat and Into my interactions with friends family and loved ones. Thanks Sukhdev. Looking forward to another Kundilini Challenge

Tracy S
3 people like this.
Thank you for this beautiful practice. I have loved every moment. I feel different more alive since I started this journey 7 days ago. Sukhdev you are a beautiful teacher who radiates Light and Love! Blessings to you!  :)
Elke H
4 people like this.
Thank you for being a lighthouse for us!
Eileen S
3 people like this.
Loved the practice teacher awesome very powerful practice found some of it hard but took breaks and finished not perfect but did my best  I guess the more you do it the easier it will get I think I will repeat this again❤️❤️
Claudia-Sam C
Thank you Sukhdev, it was nice to have something to come back to in times of isolation. Kundalini may not fully be for me, but I love the chanting and some of the different exercises. I am grateful. Namaste 
1-10 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial