Soulful Flow: Graceful Fluidity Flow<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Graceful Fluidity Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
My toes love skandasana! My lockdown play is to wake up my little toes and they seem to respond well to skandasana. The rest of the flow was gorgeous too!
Sarah Beston
Ali! Haha, I've never heard that before about skandasana, but I love it! Happy toes!
Lori
2 people like this.
Thank you for this practice. The slightly unfamiliar nature of the sequences grabbed my anxious mind and allowed me to let go into the joy of fluid breath and posture. The best start to today.
Ann B
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this wonderful practice. I feel totally elevated. Greetings from Ireland. I hope this finds you and yours well. Ann
Sarah Beston
So happy to be practicing with you, Ann! I love Ireland and my grandmother is from Galway. What part are you in? Sending warmth from California! 
Ann B
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah, thanks for your lovely response. I'm in the process of moving house and an accelerated lockdown so my yoga went out the window! Of course, it's when I need it most so now here I am back on the mat. Ah Galway and Grandmothers are special! A county of beauty and music. I live in County Wicklow, also known as the 'Garden of Ireland'. Thanks for the wishes of warmth from California - a beautiful, sunny and interesting part of the world. Stay well. Smiles from Ireland! Ann
Anastasia T
1 person likes this.
H Sarah,
Thank you for this perfect practice.  Lizard, pigeon, warrior II, some twisting and hip opening...all of my favorite things.  What a great way to start the week.  I am sending it to my mom as well.  I know she'll love it too.  Happy thanksgiving.  
- Anastasia (Brooklyn, NY)
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that this practice hit on your favorite postures, Anastasia T! I love that you and your mom are sharing practices. Wishing you both a healthy and joyful Thanksgiving holiday. Sending warmth from the west coast.
Silke I
1 person likes this.
This is one of my favorite practices with Sarah. Oh such a wonderful flow! Thank you! 
Sarah Beston
Hi Silke I! So grateful to be practicing with you and thanks for sharing your experience of the class. Wishing you a beautiful rest of your week! Warmly, Sarah
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial