Good Morning Yoga: Morning Stretches<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Morning Stretches
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Fantastic, John K! Thank you for sharing. I will pass it along to grandma Betty. So delighted to be practicing together in this new year! Warmly, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thank you for sharing this wonderful practice with us, Alana! Kind regards!
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Ž, So happy that you enjoyed this practice! It's an honor and joy to practice together. Love, Alana 
Diane M
1 person likes this.
Love the morning stretches practice and you as a yoga teacher. Your practices are my go to practices. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Diane M! So delighted to be practicing together! Thank you for being here and joining me in Yoga. Morning stretches are the best. Stay close and keep me posted on your Yoga journey. Love, Alana 
Sharon O
Love this morning stretchies!! Thank you for this yummy class snd great start to the day!💖
Alana Mitnick
Hi Diane C! So delighted that you enjoyed Morning Stretches. At 97, Grandma Betty does her stretches. She is an inspiration! Wishing you a wonderful day, Diane. Love, Alana 
Brigitte M
1 person likes this.
After waking up really early this morning, this was the exact practice to slowly slide into the day! Thank you! ✨
Deven Sisler
1 person likes this.
This was the perfect practice to get back into my body after a week of too little movement. Thank you
Alana Mitnick
So sweet to hear, Deven Sisler! Doesn't it feel so good?! Sending love. XoA
61-70 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial