Good Morning Yoga: Morning Stretches<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Morning Stretches
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Brigitte M! It's amazing how good it feels to ease into the day with Yoga. So happy to be practicing together! Love, Alana 
Tracey S
1 person likes this.
Lovely, thank you Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Tracey S, Thank YOU for joining me in this Morning Stretches practice awhile back! I am just resurfacing from the postpartum underworld (baby is 7 months!) and am so delighted to finally read your comment. Love, Alana 
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
There is a reason this is one of my top 3 go-to's. Thank you for this sequence, Alana! Helped loosen up the tight spots in my neck, shoulders, legs, and hips, and got my day started off right ❤️ 
Alana Mitnick
Elizabeth M! So happy that you are enjoying this go-to stretchy sequence! There’s nothing like loosening up all of the usual sticky spots. Wishing you an amazing day! Love. Alana 
Patricia S
2 people like this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.  This is my go-to yoga sequence when I am injured or feeling ill (helped thru Covid!).  I adapt as needed.  Bless your grandma Betty for such inspiration :) 
Alana Mitnick
Patricia S You’re so welcome, Patricia! Thank you for joining me for morning stretches! I love that you are customizing the practice daily - for your body, energy, and mood. Grandma Betty just turned 99! Xo Alana 
Lenise Jay
1 person likes this.
What a way to start my morning! Thank you 🙏🏾 🧘🏾‍♀️
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful Lenise Jay ! So delighted that you enjoyed this practice! Love, Alana 
71-79 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial