Vibrant Flow: Centered & Strong Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

Vibrant Flow: Centered & Strong Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Eileen M
1 person likes this.
Loved this practice - exactly what I needed today!  Also - I love your yoga pants - what is the brand?
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Eileen . I'm so happy it hit that spot! My yoga pants are a small, new brand called Ghostflower. Enjoy. 
Francesca Venturini
Dear Rosemary, it is such a pleasure to practice with you. Your voice, your pace are able to guide me in a deeper world.....after the practice I found myself full of energy but very light at the heart.  I remember the moment we start the practice, when we get conscious about the breath, the body, the mind, the space around us..... after is an amazing sweet journey in my beautiful world where every tine , little movement have a meaning, guided by my deep breath......  at the and I found myself  landed on the mat with incredible peace and joy. As teacher I wish I could share to others the same sensation you are giving to me! Thank you :))
Rosemary Garrison
Oh, Francesca , this is remarkably kind of you. I am deeply grateful for the reflection. Are you a yoga teacher?! I imagine you do guide your students there. If you can feel it, access it and it speaks to you so deeply... I'm sure you open that door for your students as well. Gratefully, R
Conrad Kaczor
wow.. this one kicked my ass. thank you
Rosemary Garrison
Excellent! Happy to hear it, Conrad Kaczor . Enjoy. ; ) 
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
I loved the practice! It was a challenge for sure with moving from standing splits into the leg going forward, but I did it!! Thank you! You are an awesome reacher.❤️
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Tonia T ! That is so very kind. And brava to you for going for it and moving thru the challenging transition. It's so enlivening when we experience/ accomplish new things- physically and energetically. Be well!
Lucía
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rosemary. I'm practicing with you almost everyday and I'm enjoying so much your classes. I've practiced 6 years Iyengar and some more of Ashtanga, Hata... And your gentle, detailed, respectful way totally resonates with me. 
Kindly from Spain
Rosemary Garrison
Wow, this means so much to me, Lucía . It sounds as though you have an incredibly strong background in strong, wise traditions. It's an honor that my style resonates amidst all of that. I'll be in Italy in September, come join us?!  https://rosemarygarrison.com/yoga-retreats/italy/
Well wishes to you in Spain.
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial