Soulful Flow: Move In to Expand Out<br>Sarah Beston

Soulful Flow: Move In to Expand Out
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Erika H
1 person likes this.
absolutely LOOOOOVED this wonderful practice -- thank you!

Sarah Beston
I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice, Erika H! Sending love from California, Sarah
Gabriel W
Great practice. Thank you 
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Gabriel W. Thanks for practicing with me and have a great weekend, Sarah
Melissa C
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah, I have been doing your classes every day and they have greatly helped me. Thank you so very much. Melissa
Sarah Beston
I’m so happy to hear that, Melissa C! Thanks for dropping me a note and please let me know how your practices are going. Warmly, Sarah
Melissa C
1 person likes this.
I love this one and all the releasing videos. I have done a one hour class everyday for the last 4 to 5 weeks and 85% are yours. They have been so helpful. I would love a good shoulder / upper back one hour video one day...planting seeds- yet this one really helps. I really appreciate what you bring to these videos.
Meg P
1 person likes this.
I teach dance in Australia and woke with a back spasm today, this flow has relieved me of all the pain and muscle stiffness! Thank you so much xx
Sarah Beston
Hi Melissa C! Mye apologies that I missed your comment a while back! Thank you for sharing your experience of the practice and I'm happy to be practicing with you here! Thanks for the suggestion for shoulders and upper back ... I could use some of that myself. Wishing you a beautiful fall season from Los Angeles. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Dear Meg P, how wonderful that you teach dance in Australia! What kind of dance do you teach? I grew up dancing and still find that flow within the yoga practice. I love it. Stay close and please keep me posted on your journey here on Yoga Anytime. Warmly, Sarah
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial