Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Core Bright<br>Melina Meza

Winter Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Core Bright
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Creative and fun, with some nice trembley core work that I actually ENJOYED doing 😅. The opening floor sequence is something I will incorporate into my ongoing winter practice for sure! 😇
Catha P
7 people like this.
Hi, Melina,
I also love your calm, soothing teaching style and voice, as well as the pace of your classes.
You are so creative in the way you design poses and sequences and use props. Thank you for these offerings! Inspiring.
Melina Meza
Thanks for being part of the seasonal challenges Catha! I try my best to come with new ideas to keep you all inspired and excited about yoga, and its full potential! Happy holidays to you and I hope you enjoy the next four days of the challenge. 
Sandra Židan
Thanks for this great practice, Melina! Merry Christmas everyone!
Sue
Sue
4 people like this.
I loved using my blocks throughout this practice, especially during the modified sun salutations! Wonderful way to warm up on Christmas morning. Thank you Melina, have a wonderful Christmas today.
Amy P
4 people like this.
Loved this, because I was cooking for the holiday I had to do this in 2 segments, I love smooth slow movements and core workout. Thank you. 
Melina Meza
A big congratulations to you all for getting yourself to the mat during the holidays!!! I hope you continue to use these class as a resource to warm up your body, connect to your core, and keep a nice rhythm in your practice as we move deeper into the winter season.
Suzi W
4 people like this.
This is a wonderful series! I felt stagnant in my core and now I do feel BRIGHT! Thank you!
Lumi
4 people like this.
Thank you! I love this series, and Ayurvedic suggestions. Today's practice helped me connect not only to my core, but also to a sense of vitality.
Melina Meza
Such great news that you're feeling more energy and vitality after the practice! I hope the rest the challenge inspires you and keeps you coming back for more!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial