Wake Up with Yoga: Calm and Connected<br>Birgitte Kristen

Wake Up with Yoga: Calm and Connected
Birgitte Kristen

Watch this Practice
David G-
1 person likes this.
Great way to begin my day! My hips were really open for my bike commute. Loved the use of the blocks; that felt great, and it was easy to modify. Might have to try reading a book in figure four.  
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein Hi David, Yes, sometimes a nice good stretch before a workout can be very beneficial. You may also like to do this class after the bike ride. I always appreciate your feedback. Thank you! Namaste, Birgitte
Fern S
2 people like this.
YUMMY! Oh Birgitte this was delightful! I really loved the figure four sitting up, it got into the sticky spots that needed attention. Thank you for making Thursdays something to look forward to. So much gratitude.  
Birgitte
2 people like this.
Fern S Hi Fern, Sometimes a slower practice simply does it....like you said, it can feel really YUMMY! So glad you joined me on this journey. Gratitude for you as well, Birgitte
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
lovely practice :))
Nancy H
1 person likes this.
my favorite!
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Fabian H Dear Fabian, Wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for your feedback. Warmest, Birgitte
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Nancy H Dear Nancy, Great to hear! I created this sequence specifically to make it more of a restorative and meditative experience. So glad you liked it. Namaste, Birgitte
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
Aaaah…a much-needed and lovely stretch after a full day in the car. Traveling on busy highways is extremely stressful for me, so this class was also very beneficial for calming my nervous system. Thank you this lovely practice 🙏🏻❤️
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
Jenny S Hi Jenny, Traveling on highways are stressful for me as well..especially at night. Glad to hear that the yoga practice was helpful. Namaste, Birgitte
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial