On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Levity<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 7: Levity
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Dear Jenny S, you've hit the nail DIRECTLY on the head: the real levity is that which flowers from within! For life is entirely too precious to be taken seriously :)
Rachel S
3 people like this.
This was SO FUN! File this under "a bunch of poses I would never do if left to my own devices," but it was so fun to play with them and find whatever expression was there for me today. I appreciate your teaching style so much, Sadia! I hope there is a regular class with you slated for the future, because I am already sad this ends after 10 practices. 
Lillian M
1 person likes this.
Well a little nervracking but awesome! Thank you
Lillian M
1 person likes this.
It is exciting
Lillian M
2 people like this.
Yes I did it!
Shawn
2 people like this.
Beautifully led! Thank you, Sadia, for the Toni Morrison mention, the figure 4 in down-dog (!), bird of paradise (a fave I don't do often enough), and the insightful and perfectly-timed verbal cues. I enjoy your teachings so much!
PS, you mentioned the Berkshires last time I commented; I went to NMH for 3 years a couple decades ago. Such a special corner of the world! Best xo
Laura G
2 people like this.
Dear Sadia -  your teaching is SUCH a joy! As a yoga teacher myself, now living overseas, I am so deeply appreciative of truly smart instruction, and I know how rare and hard it is to find. Having suffered with physical set backs in the past year, I am having to learn a whole new level of humility about my aging body which I "thought" I already had nailed (haha!), this course has helped me work with myself along that path. So a profound and heartfelt thank you from me, all the way from England X
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I loved the beautiful and intelligent integration of poses leading up to Galavāsana. I also love the way you cue - everything is a free invitation for exploration, not a "thing" to attain. I really cherish these practices you've created and shared, friend!
Rosanna S
2 people like this.
Sadia! I haven't left any comments so far, so want to let you know that I am absolutely loving this series. I feel AMAZING right now after a few days of such balanced sequences and instruction. I love the combo of strength, fluidity, humanness, kindness, and playfulness that you inspire. I feel energized and relaxed at the same time. I am probably the woman with the tightest hips in the world and really appreciate your build to peak poses with alternatives where we can stay. I don't feel forced to go beyond my limits and am really feeling the most of the practice. Please offer more classes on YA! I'm a fan!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Rosanna S Thank you so very much for your kindness— and for sharing in practice with me! I'm so delighted to hear your gorgeously granular description of your experience, and even more thrilled that you were able to dance more deeply with yourself. Hope to be able to share more soon!

And BTW, I adore your profile photo; I used to play as a child and still carry with me an admiration for flautists... Be well!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial