Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Play Time!<br>Rosemary Garrison

Renewal: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 2: Play Time!
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Annette Ferdinand
Hello from Germany, Rosemary. So cool, so nice, so well done. Like all of your sessions, precise and yet playful. Thank you so much! Annette
Francesca Venturini
Good morning! I love getting lost in the circle! Thank you Rosemary :))
David G-
2 people like this.
Wow, that was fun. I learn so much watching how you articulate the energy throughout your hands, fingers, feet and toes. I really show up to the mat with your cues, and in particular, those sticky places. I am going deeper in my forward folds; so rewarding! 
Martha K
2 people like this.
I feel long and strong after this practice. Very fun!
Jenny S
3 people like this.
This was a beautiful flow. Just perfection. Thank you 🙏🏻❤️
Samantha P
2 people like this.
Loved this practice. So much fun! I am feeling much more energetic after starting these past two days with this challenge! Thank you!
Rosemary Garrison
Hello to you in Germany, Annette Ferdinand ! I love your feedback- precise and playful. Just what we were hoping for! I'm grateful you've joined the challenge and I hope you continue to enjoy!
Rosemary Garrison
Yay for getting lost, Francesca Venturini !!!  That's advanced practice. : ) Such a joy to share this journey with you. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, David G- ! I'm so happy you are feeling the energy. Here's to the sticky places and going further in the forward folds. It's so juicy when the practice opens us like that. Enjoy!
Rosemary Garrison
Ohhh, that's really fun, Martha K ! Long and strong. So good. Carry on!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial