Good Morning Yoga: Your Natural Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Your Natural Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Kelley A
Thank you, Alana! So great.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kelley! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the practice. Thank you for being here. Wishing you a beautiful day.
Heidi Fokine
Thanks for this sweet practice Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Heidi, What a sweet surprise! I'm glad you enjoyed the practice! xo
Enny
Absolutely wonderful. Thank you
Alana Mitnick
Hi Enny, So delighted that you are here! Wishing you a wonderful day. xo
Meredith W
Hello! I am still a level 1 beginner and have a question about how the feet are aligned in the twisted lunge poses in the middle of the routine beginning at minutes 17 and 19. Are the feet in one line (as in the warrior positions) or are they in line with each hip? And how is your weight supposed to be distributed ? I can't tell, and find this very difficult to do. ( I keep falling over!) Thanks.
Alana Mitnick
Hello Meredith! Great question. First of all, being willing to fall over in your yoga practice is key to learning and transformation. So great job! As far as the standing width between your feet in twisting lunge, it really depends on each person's body type and preference. I suggest starting with your feet hip-width apart for a more stable stance, which means as you step back into your lunge, pause, and try toe-heeling your foot slightly wider, plant your opposite hand on the floor, and then move into your twist. Let me know how it goes!
Aparna S
Thanks Alana. Great class - I felt so deeply grounded afterwards. Perfect instruction as well.
Alayne T
I love the elegant simplicity of your morning yoga practices. It helps me to start my day with ease, and to remember that everything doesn't need to feel complicated and rushed. Thank you for the great tone to start the day.
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial