Good Morning Yoga: Aligning with Inner Ease<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Aligning with Inner Ease
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, I've been struggling with a sore lower back for a few days so your slower,  more mindful and breath-focussed practice really helped. I felt more ease and energy as my back muscles relaxed. Yoga is such a blessing.  Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford N, I hope your back is feeling better. I'm so glad that this practice was the right pace, focus, and energy for you. Yoga is MAGIC! Such a blessing. Namaste and love, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, My back is feeling better, I'm gently playing tennis. I've repeated this practice for a few days because it so beneficial. If Yoga is magic, you're the magician, Alana! I liked your rainbow reference and was reminded of the lines to a song: "And the dreams that we dare to dream 
             Really do come true"
Yours in peace love and light, Glenford
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Glenford N. Thank you for sharing. May your back continue to feel better so you can continue to enjoy what you love. Namaste, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, your thoughts on meditation reminds me of the Brenee Brown quote "Strong back soft front wild heart" Great minds think alike! Namaste 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford N, Oh I love that "wild heart" part of her quote. I am familiar with a zen buddhists teachings around a strong back and soft heart. It's important to remember the wild heart! Thank you for sharing. Namaste, A
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial