Too Tight to Stretch: Stiff Neck and Shoulders<br>Alana Mitnick

Too Tight to Stretch: Stiff Neck and Shoulders
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
mary frances anderson
Alana thank you for this  video! I am severely disabled, but able to do all the poses!!
Alana Mitnick
Hi  mary, So happy to hear from you. Great news! Please feel free to send me a private message in the forum with any specific questions. I would love to learn more about what you're working so that I can better support / guide you in your practice.  Wishing you a wonderful new year! Keep up with your Yoga! Love, Alana 
Donna C
1 person likes this.
This was perfect. I do most of my sessions at night to help me calm down. My neck bothers me a lot and I thought this would help so i did your routine tonight. This was perfect, Not surprised since you really are one of my favorite instructors. Thank you for all your classes.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Donna, Thank you for sharing and joining me in Yoga. I am so glad to hear that this practice gave you some relief... I know what neck and nerve pain feels like... and for me, gentle unwinding / stretching, a good night sleep, and stress reduction help tremendously. Stay close and keep me posted. Warmly, Alana 
IOS C
1 person likes this.
This was just what I needed. So many knots in my shoulders. I now have some relief. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hello IOS C, I truly know the feeling! So happy to hear that this neck and shoulder practice brought you some much needed relief. Take good care. Warmly, Alana 
Bridgid M
1 person likes this.
Alana....my stiff and painful left shoulder and neck Thanks You! I will be referringback to this practice again and again!  
Alana Mitnick
Hi Bridgid M! So glad that you found some relief in your shoulder and neck with this practice. This is still one of my favorite sequences to explore and release pain and sensation in upper body. Stay close and take care! Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much for this practice, Alana! I also have problem with a stiff neck and this practice will help me a lot! Regards!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra Židan, I'm so glad you found this practice helpful. The neck can be so tender and vulnerable. My suggestion is to move slow, gentle, and breath into where you feel the sensation. Sending love, Alana 
41-50 of 61

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial