Roku 3

lpbullen
Is%20there%20a%20way%20to%20view%20your%20site%20through%20a%20Roku%203%20device%3F%0A
Gia C
lbpullen ~ Thank you for your forum post. We are working on creating a Roku channel for Yoga Anytime. We will let you know when it is available, we are hoping it will be ready some time in the summer. I hope you are enjoying our videos!
jmcdowell
Any thought on developing an iPad app? Also, is there a way to download videos, in case we want to watch them offline? Thank you!
Gia C
jmcdowell ~ I believe we will be working on an app for the iPhone and iPad in the near future. We will let everyone know when it is ready. Also, we don't have a feature that allows you to download the videos and watch them later, but I will let our programmers know of your interest in case we decide to add this feature later. I hope you are enjoying our videos!
jmcdowell
Thanks, Gia. I've just found it easier to when traveling to play downloaded videos, because hotel wireless can be awful for streaming. FWIW.
Ted J
Our Yoga Anytime Roku channel is now live. You can find it in the Fitness category of the channel store on your Roku device, or you can use the Add Channel button on this page:
//www.rokuguide.com/channels/ yoga-anytime
Willie
It seems to be possible to add Yoga Anytime Roku channel via this page as well: //cordcutting.com/roku-channel/yoga -anytime/

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial