Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge with Nathan Briner

Align with Freedom: 30-Day Yoga Challenge with Nathan Briner

Go To This Show Season

Gilberto V
1 person likes this.
Excellent! When I started the show, I did not expect that I was going to learn so much about my body. I think I will be coming back often, in particular to the "integration" sessions. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
Nathan Briner
Gilberto V I am so happy to hear that you have discovered new elements within your body through this challenge. The Integration work takes us deeper and deeper every time we do it and it’s why I love this practice. I hope to hear more about your journey  as you circle back through these lessons. 
All my best!
Michele S
1 person likes this.
Day 18 of the 30 day challenge while isolating during the pandemic.  I like the everyday routine and the scaffolding of the routines.  I am feeling stronger!
Alan B
1 person likes this.
Enjoy the challenge.  One 68 year old knee and one 68 year old knee trying to comeback from a questionable arthroscopy keeps bringing rain to my yoga ambition  
Nathan Briner
Alan B, I love that you aren’t letting the knee stop you though! My biggest recommendation would be patience and don’t try to make it all happen now. If you do too much too fast you could set yourself back a huge step. Take it slow, repeat lessons and let the body open as it can. The knee may also have limitations that need to be respected. If you need any help with prop ideas or pose alternatives, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. 
You got this!! 💪💪
Aurora  D
Nathan - I completed the 30 day challenge. After more than 6 years of "doing yoga" I learned a lot through your explanations and queues. I came into the challenge with very tight hips and was surprised at how much stronger, balanced and flexible I am 30 days later.  Thank you very much for a fantastic sequence of classes!
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial