The Yoga Flow Show: Grounded and Grateful<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

The Yoga Flow Show: Grounded and Grateful
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
You are so welcome Kendra, So happy you enjoyed the practice!
Dara C
2 people like this.
I feel so much joy practicing with you, Jasmine! And so much freedom in my body. I also find that the groundedness and awareness you inspire in me gives me the confidence to try new poses, and I'm often surprised at how accessible they are to me! I just have to trust in myself and stay present. Thank you with all my heart for your guidance!
BonnieBS
1 person likes this.
Thank you. I did some hard stuff today and I needed to be reminded of my strength, my grace, and my ability to be present. I'm super grateful right now.
Catherine R
What a fun and fantastic practice for this Sunday morning in northeastern Washington! Added to my favorites! Next time I will be prepared to try the "fall back" into wheel! Thank you!
Base Camp Reno
Just an exceptional experience with this class. Smooth transitions with clear recommendations for correct or correcting movements to receive most elegant results with lovely insights for a deeper bonjoya. Namaste'
Jasmine
Dara so grateful to hear the awareness this practice as brought into your body. And yes, trust yourself! Namaste
Jasmine
BonnieBS I'm so happy to know this practice brought you peace. Thank you!
Jasmine
Catherine I'm so glad you could join this practice from Washington! And yes, so exciting to try new things! Your body and breath always know best. Namaste
Jasmine
Base Camp Reno I am so glad you enjoyed! Thank you
Kate M
As I get more accustomed to your movement vocabulary these flowing practices are becoming more accessible! SO FUN!!! Intelligent sequencing, with a deep metaphorical core that awakens the roots...
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial