30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Launch Your Day<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 19: Launch Your Day
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Danay! Both feet off the ground in tree pose?! Where do I sign up for your class? :)
Yes, Camel pose has the capacity to open that heart of ours and bring up emotions! Thanks for the message!
Robert Sidoti
Danay! Both feet off the ground in tree pose?! Where do I sign up for your class? :)
Yes, Camel pose has the capacity to open that heart of ours and bring up emotions! Thanks for the message!
Robert Sidoti
I'm really touched by your sweet words Trina :)
So much of yoga is about connection and relationship, not only with yourself but with others in this beautiful life we've been given, happy to connect with you and to be heard clearly!
Sam
Sam
2 people like this.
Today was a hard day. Ate dinner too close to practice and didn't feel connected during most of the practice but did it anyway. I liked at the end when you said no negative thoughts. It was a great way to end the practice. Also I think that this will be a good practice to take with me later when I am in a better space to get up and go rather than curl up and sleep lol - onto day 20
Robert Sidoti
Sam, as you are realizing, finding the optimal time and place in your day is so helpful in getting through the practices, sometimes we find out the hard way ... one to grow on:))
Louisa G
1 person likes this.
Still here and still loving it, Namaste Robert
Scuba Chick
Day 19, is DONE! Thank you for this practice!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert. I did the practice as an evening routine rather than a morning starter. You caught me by surprise with the pushups and Camel. Normally the challenging part of the routine is in the middle. I finished with a longer than usual Savasana and am feeling totally cool and relaxed. Looking forward to a good night's sleep. Namaste.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Robert. Another entertaining practice. I too would like to meet the person who can do Tree Pose lifting their right foot. I agree with you about starting the day proactively. It makes a world of difference. Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Glenford! You are moving very well through another challenge! Sounds like you're enjoying yourself and feeling good, love to hear your feedback! I guess one has earned Jedi status when both feet are elevated in Tree Pose!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial