30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Find Stability<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 9: Find Stability
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Good day to you Glenford! You continue to impress me with your dedication and devotion to your practice and overall well being! Thank you for sharing your experiences with me, they do not go unnoticed, in fact they inspire me my friend! Sending positive vibes to you friend!
Corinne M
1 person likes this.
Enjoying this second (for me) challenge!  Noticeable difference in the tension in my shoulders on my way to work every morning.  Thanks!  
Robert Sidoti
You got it corinne !! Thanks for letting me know you’re moving through this challenge for the second time - that’s awesome!! 
Releasing tension in the shoulders feels so good - don’t realize how much we hold u til it’s released :)) 
Meagan P
2 people like this.
Day 9 could not have been more perfect for me! This was the first time I practised first thing upon waking, in a very long time. While I'm naturally quite flexible, I was still a bit nervous as to how I was going to manage.  It was almost as if you already knew! ;) This entire sequence was perfect for an early morning practice. Thank you! I'm really so inspired by this challenge. 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Meagan !! Thank you for this comment and for being here!! I'm so happy you're finding it to be inspiring and fitting for what you need right now. It's great to practice these sequences first thing in the morning - set's everything in motion in the best way! Nice to meet you here, hope the rest of the challenge continues to challenge and inspire ... with gratitude, Robert
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I really am enjoying your series Robert.   Each day I feel a bit more open  and strong.  I love that there is core work in each session.  This was what I needed after my 3 mile bike ride today.  Grateful for your teaching🌾💮
Robert Sidoti
Sounds like you're cruising right along here Joan  - I appreciate the comments and positivity!! Keep up the good work and showing up :)) 
LOUISE F
Loving this series! Positive and sweet every time. Roll on Day 10! Namaste x
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Robert, for this beautiful practice! I enjoyed doing it! Namaste! 🥰
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial