The Self Care Challenge: Day 2: Be in Truth<br>Kelly Sunrose

The Self Care Challenge: Day 2: Be in Truth
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Practice
Tammy D
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Kelly. I really did feel the sensations especially with the sounds. Am battling a bit to feel the sensations in my body as my mind gets in the way but will keep on practicing.
Kelly Sunrose
Thank YOU, Tammy! Yes, this is deep work. Feeling what we actually feel may be the most radical thing we can do! Much love!
Hannah R
1 person likes this.
I can already feel myself getting deeply uncomfortable...or I should say, my ego is getting deeply uncomfortable having the spotlight turned on it's habits again today. I'd like to give a shout out to egos everywhere, for trying to protect us and for thinking that they are being very clever and helpful. We see you! And we ask you to please step aside, you are working waaaaay too hard. Thanks for asking us to do this work Kelly- I try and do this often but it's nice to have a focused request coming from outside my own head!
Kelly Sunrose
Hannah Ooooh! Yes! I like the idea of acknowledging and thanking the ego before asking it to step aside for a bit. Thank YOU so much for being here and doing this big (and deeply uncomfortable) work. All love! Kelly
Adaire O
1 person likes this.
Wow! It took a few times... then, I started to notice the lies were felt more in my head area and the truths were felt more in my heart/solar plexus area ~ ~ this was interesting to experience. Mahaloooo for sharing your wisdom and experiences with us .
Kelly Sunrose
So happy you are here, Adaire! Deepest bows. Thank you for sharing your data!!
Glenford N
Thanks Kelly. Some challenging work here, especially recording my lies and truths. The feelings that resonated in my body were surprisingly strong and powerful. There was a palpable taste. Wow! Made me realise how my body reacts to truths and especially the lies we tell ourselves and others. The journaling helped me to confront positions I need to let go and are no longer serving me in a positive way. Namaste.
Glenford N
Thanks Kelly. Some challenging work here, especially recording my lies and truths. The feelings that resonated in my body were surprisingly strong and powerful. There was a palpable taste. Wow! Made me realise how my body reacts to truths and especially the lies we tell ourselves and others. The journaling helped me to confront positions I need to let go and are no longer serving me in a positive way. Namaste.
Michelle F
Kelly,
This is a marvellous practise - thank you!
I automatically tuned to my right ear first - at the end of the sequence the right side of my face felt so much lighter and my ear so huge! that I had to rewind and let the left ear soak up the benefits too - wonderful. My "ear caves" feel so round and deep and smooth and my jaw and even teeth seemed to release some tension I was unaware of.....haha perhaps from all the little lies!?
This has arrived just perfectly for me - thank you!
Have a beautiful day!
loveandpeacexxxx
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial