The Self Care Challenge: Day 10: Trust <br>Kelly Sunrose

The Self Care Challenge: Day 10: Trust
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Practice
Kelly Sunrose
Definitely, Sam! I think of the challenge is an invitation to keep returning to these points of inquiry. Thank you for your presence. Blessings!
Laurel S
3 people like this.
Thank you. Truly. I have enjoyed these ten days.
Kelly Sunrose
So happy, Laurel! Thank you so much for taking the challenge!
Cheryl W
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kelly, This has been a fantastic challenge thank you so much. I have been struggling with stress lately and this has helped to identify where a lot of my stress was coming from. IT has been so enlightening.
Kelly Sunrose
Cheryl So happy you are here and that this work has been useful. Thank YOU so much for being here.
Adaire O
3 people like this.
Plant my seeds
Water my thoughts
Nourish my soul
Share my blossoms ~ ~

Mahalo, Kelly for sharing your blossoms ~ ~ I am filled with oodles of gratitude for stumbling upon another life changing seed, you! I think repeating this challenge will be helpful tool for watering my thoughts and nourishing my soul ~ ~ I will be sharing this blossom with others!!
Kelly Sunrose
Adaire Much LOVE!!! What a beautiful image!! Thank you so so so much for being here and for sharing your insights along the way. My heart is happy!
Tamie F
1 person likes this.
I'm feeling the scales fall away as my truth and beauty are revealed. This incredible Self Care Challenge has been a blessing and a treasure to me. Kelly, thank you so much for your insight and the wisdom to create such an amazing experience. I plan to return to these practices to allow more scales to fall away and more truth and love to be revealed. Blessings
Lauri K
1 person likes this.
The actual practices were yummy and delicious. Thank you. Now recapturing them in everyday life is another story. That is the never ending challenge for me.
Brenda S
Thank you Kelly, I appreciate your words. I love the prayer. My heart code is peace. My cats name is Shanti. I have Tattoos of doves and hearts to represent peace and love. I also love the phrase “keep on rockin’ in the free world “ I posted me playing on the piano on my neighbors driveway, yes it was outdoors. It was so much fun! Peace and love to you, Brenda
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial