Keepin' it Real: Functional Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Functional Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Renee R
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful combination of strength training and meditation! Thank you so much and I’m not just saying that, I really am grateful!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome Renee!! I too am grateful for you taking the time to practice with me and share your sweet comment:) I'm a huge fan of this type of practice!!
Joan J
1 person likes this.
This is a nicely paced practice for body awareness and strengthening. I feel the results every where....arms,shoulders, core, legs, side body. I took your advice from another practice and rolled up the mat to support my cranky(arthrirtis) wrists and thumbs. It makes such a difference in the poses for me(dog and plank) I love the breath and stretching combinations in the lunges. Lovely meditation at the end.
I will do this often. Grateful for your advice and teaching🌾
Robert Sidoti
Oh man, sorry for delayed response Joan ! Such a bummer when the wrists act up, sounds like you are dealing with it well:) I too feel this is a well rounded practice that addresses it all! Have a great day!!
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Splendid practice, just what I needed this evening. More enjoyable every time, especially the short meditation. Grateful🌾
Jasmine T.
1 person likes this.
This flow brought me back to why I love movement. It also reminded me that fancy doesn't mean difficult and basic movements don't mean easy. Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Joan feom 4 months ago:( Sorry I missed this comment you wrote!
Happy you enjoyed and so grateful for you being here!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Jasmine T.! How's your body feeling from the practice? Isn't movement just incredible, love it! I'm glad the sequence resonated with you and you found it to be rewarding:)
Robin K
1 person likes this.
Robert's boot camp! I had to give up a couple of times, but it's second time doing this class and it will be a go to for me. I feel stronger!!!!!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Robin !! Yeah, this practice can be a little challenging but glad you're sticking with it and feeling stronger, what a great feeling that is!! Thanks for sharing with me and definitely keep me posted as you continue to practice this one, how you progress and feel :) Have a great day!
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial