30 Minute Yoga Flows: Supple Spine<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Supple Spine
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Deana G.
2 people like this.
Wow! That was fantastic. My spine thanks you Sarah! This will go into my regular rotation!!
Sarah Beston
Hi Deana G.! I am so happy to hear that this practice worked well for you and happy to be practicing together here! All the best, Sarah
John Jackson
Yoga's a funny thing. I felt really frustrated in my practice yesterday, but just observed that frustration, open to the fact that tomorrow, my practice will bring a new experience. In this practice, I opened up to a new day and a new experience. Today, my experience didn't include frustration. Instead, I felt ease and comfort which allowed me to easily observe the sensations, as opposed to the frustration of my mind. Tomorrow, I may feel joy, ease, frustration, sadness, happiness but each experience is welcomed.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dear John Jackson, Thanks so much for sharing and I completely understand being in a different place every time I show up to my mat. I try to remind myself to meet myself where I am in that very moment—not trying to compare it to my practice that happened the day before, not trying to be anywhere other than where I am in that moment. I love that you welcome those experiences! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Sarah
Simon ?
2 people like this.
Silky smooth practise. Love the dancing camel, although mine was more moose-like. Blessings Sarah.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Haha, Simon! I think we should rename the pose to dancing moose! So happy to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime ... blessings!
Anushka H
1 person likes this.
This practice blew me away. I especially loved the warrior 1 with interlaced fingers behind the head. Excellent! Thank you.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi there Anushka! I am so happy you enjoyed the practice! Thank you so much for your feedback and look forward to continuing to practice together on Yoga Anytime!
Linda Baffa
What a yummy practice! My shoulders and spine are so happy. Your cues are lovely and precise, and the practice felt extremely balanced, even in a short amount of time. Thank you, Sarah Beston !!! :)
Sarah Beston
Hi Linda Baffa ! So happy and can't wait to film with you again next month! xoxo
21-30 of 102

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial