30 Minute Yoga Flows: Supple Spine<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Supple Spine
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Wendy W
2 people like this.
Lovely. Thank you. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
You are so welcome, Wendy! So lovely to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime! Namaste, Sarah
Celeste S
Beautiful practice. Namaste
Sarah Beston
Good morning Celeste, so happy to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime! Have a wonderful day!
Joan J
1 person likes this.
HEAVENLY PRACTICE Sarah. I was so tight in my upper back between the shoulders today, this is exactly what I needed. The wave and undulationg into poses was lovely. I so enjoyed the dancing camel, never did that before. The sun salutations, bridge and fish poses, just wonderful!! My spine feels open and my upper back has released. So grateful I found this, and for your wonderful teaching. Please let me know if you have more sessions like this for the back. Be well🦋
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Dearest Joan, yay! I am so happy to here that this was a good practice for you and that you are feeling better! Here's another good one for the spine: https://www.yogaanytime.com/class-view/1922/video/Yoga-Wring-It-Out-by-Sarah-Beston. New practices will also be launching on January 1. All the best, Sarah
Elissa P
2 people like this.
Not new to yoga, but new to you Sarah! That's what I love about yogaanytime, the fact you can sample and discover new teachers! I love your natural and intuitive sequencing. I come from a love of dance, so I get a little bored with predictable ashtanga and more classical yoga sequencing. Your moves just feel good in the body - and I'm noticing I can almost guess where you're going to go next. We must be yoga soul-mates.
Sarah Beston
Hi Elissa! I LOVE that! I am so happy you are here and that we are practicing together on this beautiful platform. I have a new season coming out on January 1. Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season! xo
Meaghan but I go by M
This was my first video with this app. I felt like I was in my own private studio. Such a beautiful way to practice!
Sarah Beston
Hi Meaghan! I am so happy you enjoyed the class and it felt like a private yoga studio! I love practicing with the teachers here on Yoga Anytime as well. All the best and happy holidays!
31-40 of 104

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial