30 Minute Yoga Flows: Supple Spine<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Supple Spine
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Stacie M
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Sarah Beston! I'm so glad I found this class and am looking forward to continuing this series. I love your sequencing and style of teaching. Do you have any other series that are longer than 30 min for days when I want a little more time on the mat?
Ruth E
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice!😉
Deana G.
Truly wonderful on my aching spine. And a nice warming practice. Thank you Sarah Beston for a wonderful 30 minutes!
Sarah Beston
HI Stacie! So sorry that I am just seeing your comment. Thank you for the kind feedback and I am so glad you are enjoying the classes. I have some longer classes in Season 7 of the Vinyasa Show and will also be filming again in May for a longer Summer Challenge. Here's the link: https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-season/4216/Yoga-The-Vinyasa-Show-Season-7-Sarah-Beston All the very best, Sarah
Sarah Beston
So happy you are here, Ruth ! All the best!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Deana G. , I am so happy to be practicing together here and glad to hear this was a good warming practice for your spine! Have a wonderful day!
Leah K
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this practice! I loved the dancer/camel flow. I love dancer but find camel very challenging and a bit scary. This made it much more fun to find something like camel :) Namaste!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Leah ! Thanks so much for practicing with me. I can totally understand the fear surrounding camel pose - I also feel pretty vulnerable in this pose and it brings up a lot. I definitely know others who feel the same. Stay in touch! All the best, Sarah
Eric K
1 person likes this.
I come back to this one often. Thank you.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Eric! I am so happy to hear. I will be filming some 30 minute sequences again soon ... if you have any requests, feel free to send my way!
41-50 of 104

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial