Heartful: Tonglen Practice <br>Kira Sloane

Heartful: Tonglen Practice
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
Oh, Melissa the border situation is so awful. Thank you for your very essential help from your heart. Pay close attention to how the meditation morphs to be just right for the situation and report back. LOVE
Linda D
1 person likes this.
What a wonderful practice. Thank you for you loving guidance.
Kira Sloane
Thank you for being here, Linda. xok
Kate M
2 people like this.
This just appeared when I really needed a technique to focus my desire to help some folks who are in my life, and suffering. I love that this can remain completely anonymous. And yet completely transform. The dynamic of helplessness in the face of suffering begins to shift...
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This practice - is so powerful. I have started to do this practice for my students when they rest in shavasana. Secretly...!
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Kate it's amazing to see what shifts even if something is not on the conscious surface. How wonderful of you to share this practice with your students, whether they realize it or not. Helping others does so much for ourselves and our own cultivation of joy.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Ashley-Marie Olgado it is amazing how this practice makes a qualitative difference in the atmosphere in the class. And it has ripples that permeate other events in my days. There is a natural opening of the heart that allows connection to be recognized (it's always there, at the deepest level).
Kate M
1 person likes this.
It is so sweet when you say at the end of this practice, "Good work my yogi friend!" It goes through the screen and through time and I just know that you're talking to ME... (And I think everyone might feel something similar!)
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Kate, that's so beautifully expressed. Thank you for the reminder :)
Bridgid M
1 person likes this.
A Beautiful  Practice
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial