Flow Sweet Flow: Self Love Flow<br>Linda Baffa

Flow Sweet Flow: Self Love Flow
Linda Baffa

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I think this might be a favourite favourite class!  So beautiful.  This is going to be known as the 'coming out' class.  My daughter just came out to me (not that she needed to, but it kind of feels momentous).  Filled with love.  Thank you for providing the exact right class for the exact right time, Linda!
Ashley
Sooo happy you're sharing the love, Ali. What a special and momentous moment indeed, glad we could help you help you fill this sweet and connected time with even more love. Warmly, Ashley from Yoga Anytime
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Just LOVED this practice. Everything about it. The gentle pacing, your encouraging, nurturing voice... Thank you, Linda.
Linda Baffa
Kate I'm so glad you enjoyed the practice! You are most welcome.  Happy to be sharing yoga with you here!  Namaste. :) 
Kate M
Linda, I just did this practice with my daughter after she convinced me to go with her to a climbing gym! The focus on spinal extension was perfect as a post-climbing sequence.
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Refreshing practice!!  Thank you!

Sharene G
Wonderful, relaxing practice. Perfect way to end the day. Her voice is soothing, not too much talking, just right. My favorite class so far. 
Francie S
I loved this heart opening practice. Just the right pace and clear instructions without too much talking.  My favorite session so far.  Thank you. Francie
Amanda H
This practice made me smile. Namaste.

Sandra Židan
Thanks, Linda! I loved today's practice and I really loved your T-shirt- it has a great message! Namaste! 💖
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial