30 Minute Yoga Flows: Sweetheart Flow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Sweetheart Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Beth F
2 people like this.
I love this practice Sarah and came back to do it again!  I have a question about the janushirasana - head to knee forward bend near the end.  If I get my hand to catch my foot my sitting bone comes off the ground - is it preferable to only go so far with the stretching over so the sitting bone keeps in contact with the ground?  Thank you!  I so appreciate all your classes!
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Beth! Thank you so much for reaching out and I am so happy to hear that you enjoy this practice. Regarding your question on Janu ... I personally like to keep the sits bones rooted in this stretch so that it feels more grounded and supported. That said, it may feel differently in your body and you just want to make sure it feels safe for you. Which feels better to you? Thanks again!
Beth F
2 people like this.
Thank you, Sarah! That's helpful - I tend to push the stretch, so I think this is a good discipline for me to try this and keep focused on the grounding and trust the stretch will be enough.  It's helpful to have the awareness of the choices.  Thx again!
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Beth! I am glad it was helpful. The not "pushing" has been a constant lesson for me throughout my yoga journey. Wishing you a beautiful day!
Shelley R
2 people like this.
I am 60, had a hip replaced last fall and am starting to build my strength again after a few months of just walking. These 30 minute practices are just great for me. Not too long, familiar yet challenging. Really a confidence boosting series for an old lady who doesn’t want to feel old!  Thank you!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this flow sequence, Sarah. Very sweet : ) Be well! xo
Sarah Beston
Dear Shelley, I’m sorry that I somehow missed your forum comment a month back. How is your hip feeling? I’m so happy to hear that these 30 minute practices were helpful. Please keep me posted! Stay well, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thanks for letting know, Kate and always happy to practice together! Warmly, Sarah
Joanna Z
1 person likes this.
Yet another amazing workout with Sarah. Thank you :)
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Joanna! Thanks for the note and so great to be practicing with you. All the best!
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial