Keepin` it Real: Awaken With Ease<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin` it Real: Awaken With Ease
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Good day to you Fabian 🤲🏽✌️ What a lovely comment to wake to this morning, thank you so much for your kind words - I/We are so happy Yoga Anytime is part of your day! Have a beautiful and fun day! Robert 😎✌️
Salwa K
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this.. Thank you for investing your time in this practice ❤️
Robert Sidoti
So good to hear Salwa :)  And you are sooo welcome - honestly I am so grateful to be able to offer these practices in general, but especially during these unfortunate  circumstances we are in. I'm around, never hesitate to connect, if I can assist, I will! 
Yulia N
1 person likes this.
I really like this indeed Easy and Smooth Awakening) Thank you so much!
Robert Sidoti
You are welcome SO MUCH Yulia !! I find it very nice to practice like this, glad you enjoyed and hope to 'see' you again! 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
best way to begin this pretty wednesday morning :))
Michael K
1 person likes this.
That was perfect for these 45-year old bones!  It's a little bizarre to go from lying down in bed for several hours to lying down on your mat but it really is a great transition.  Now I feel more ready to go spin those pedals!
Carla L
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! Its just perfect for a beginner like me. Hope you can make more beginner classes. Thank you! 
Robert Sidoti
HI Carla L  - Nice to hear from you and have you here - glad you enjoyed this class! There are several 'start your day/morning routine'  style classes I have (other instructors as well) that I feel are very suitable for 'beginners'.  In my most current 'Keepin it Real' season, there is a yoga for beginner class, try that, let me know how that feels :) 
Claudia K
1 person likes this.
5am - feeling great!
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial