The Ashtanga Practice: Hip Focused Flow<br>Rosemary Garrison

The Ashtanga Practice: Hip Focused Flow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Susie C
1 person likes this.
LOVE this practice!!! So well balanced and so healing!!!
Rosemary Garrison
Awwwww, thank you, Susie! You made my day. ; ) Enjoy!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Just coming back to this sequence. How lovely. I love the way you bookend it with such gentle explorative movement. mmmmmmmmm
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Kate! Especially happy to hear you enjoyed the explorative movement... it's so delicious to simply be with ~ listen to your own body and see what you feel for. Enjoy....
Erika H
2 people like this.
Thanks so much Rosemary Garrison for your practice, and for (twice) validating the strong emotions that get stuck in our hips. This practice released some of those emotions, but I felt your presence holding me -- and your powerful but gentle OM at the end was also very healing.
Rosemary Garrison
Erika, yes... absolutely... we store so much in our hips and it can be so helpful to remember that when we're practicing. When I keep this it mind, it helps me bring more compassion and understanding to whatever arises. Do you feel that way? And how sweet that the OM felt healing. Thank you for sharing that. Enjoy.
Kate M
3 people like this.
Coming back once again to this lovely sequence. You are a real treasure, Rosemary. I like to think of all the lives being gently transformed behind screens in little practice spaces all over the world. In gratitude, namaste.
Rosemary Garrison
Oh Kate, thank you. This is such a beautiful and inspiring thought/ image. I am grateful.
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
This was deeply delicious. I keep commenting after practices that I have found a new favourite. Then I had favourite favourites. I think this one might be a favourite favourite favourite. Yoga Anytime has given me such an appreciation of my pelvis, and this was the apotheosis of hippy love!
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Ali . This is supremely sweet- it made my day, week... and so on. Much love to you and your hips!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial