10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Observe Your Sensations<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 4: Observe Your Sensations
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the calm voice, subtle reminders and for taking me into a deep space. Looking forward to tomorrow’s practice. I like how the lessons flow together. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Brenda S . I'm so happy you are able to access that deep space. What gift. Enjoy. 
Nadine R
1 person likes this.
I really enjoy your meditations.  
After I complete a yoga class, I do one of your meditations and I fell it is really helping me to keep balanced and calm through the rest of the day. I thank you for your guidance and wisdom!
Rebecca K
1 person likes this.
Hi Rosemary! I recently discovered this meditation series and it is just perfect. I have started meditating every morning and running through these sessions over and over. It would be great if you could create a 30-day challenge for intermediate meditators so we would have more material for our meditations. I love having the guided sessions and you are a great meditation teacher.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Rebecca K . This is so lovely to hear. Brava on a sustained meditation practice- such a beautiful thing. It would be wonderful to offer a 30 day challenge. I'll reach out to the team at YA and see what we can create! Wishing you a joyous, peaceful new year. 
Lien Matthijs
I really like labeling my thoughts and bodily sensations this way. Before I only focused on the sensations of tension or relaxation, if my mind stayed focused on the breath or not. This is so simple and yet so effective to enhance my me-time moment, to really land on my mat, in this moment, in my body. Thank you for that 🙏🏽
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial