10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 9: Be With What Is<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 9: Be With What Is
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Most interesting Rosemary! I´m experiencing toothache and found myself thinking, "I wish I didnt have toothache" just as you said "there is no better way to be"....wow it was a struggle to not get into an arguement with myself about that! So I went back to earlier day.... breathe in breathe out and counted down from 10......then I was back just here just experiencing it.thank you
loveandpeacexxxx
Rosemary Garrison
Brilliant! Using the tools just as they are needed... just at the moment they are needed... so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Lori
1 person likes this.
There is so much in these quiet offerings. Practices for a lifetime. Lots of shantis.
Rosemary Garrison
Love to you, angel Lori.
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I loved your words "cultivating the capacity to stay with things without being swept away and just be in there". Thanks Rosemary. I can aspire to that mìndset every day. Namaste 
Rosemary Garrison
Ahhhh, that capacity... as it increases, I feel everything changes, Glenford. Do you? 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Absolutely. I've been reading the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali : "The mind accumulates countless desires, although it exists solely for the sake of being close to the True Self" Namaste 
Rosemary Garrison
Absolutely! And how sweet it is when we land in/ access that True Self. 
Glenford N
Thanks Rosemary. I'm not to engage with body mind  emotions thoughts and simply watch the breath. To realise that I'm  enough and nothing needs to change. Perfect just as I am. Namaste 
Amanda H
Thankyou Rosemary, today my To Do list kept getting  in my way of a peaceful meditation but with your guidance I kept coming back to my breath.I hope I have the discipline to do this when meditating alone.🙏🌈
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial