10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 7: Just Allow<br>Rosemary Garrison

10-Day Meditation Challenge: Day 7: Just Allow
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Lori
3 people like this.
Each one of these practices is like a cave filled with gemstones, waiting to be found, revealed. Thank you so much, Rosemary, for this incredible resource. Love.
Rosemary Garrison
You are ever so welcome. If you don't already write poetry, please do! I always treasure how you phrase, experience, share things. Love to you.
Lori
1 person likes this.
This is exactly what I need right now. Such a blessing. Thank you. I will be back in Ojai for Hallowe'en...can't wait.
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, Lori. Can't wait to have you back in Ojai. You've been missed.
DUROY N
1 person likes this.
Thanks a lot ! I really appreciate the way you are teaching. I just have still many difficulties to let go due to some physical pains...so if you have some advices for me ? Thank you !!! Nadine
Lori
2 people like this.
This is my favorite one. It speaks to a mystery yet to be unraveled. The allowing has a pulse all its own. Nothing to do but continue the dive. Thank you, Rosemary Garrison Love
Rosemary Garrison
It's the skull pants- they inspired me. ; )
Honestly, thank you beautiful Lori. Yes, agreed. When we can surrender to the mystery and keep diving in... so much peace follows. Love to you.
Rosemary Garrison
Nadine, So sorry for the delayed response. I would suggest re-visiting some of the opening asana practices to help prepare you to sit. Have you tried them? And if so, are they helping at all? Let me know what the specific pain is... and perhaps I can offer more helpful suggestions. Take gentle care, R
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Beautiful practice. Thanks Rosemary. I realise that I don't control my life or my body. When I get out the way, it runs smoothly effortlessly and with grace. Namaste.
Rosemary Garrison
Yes! This theme of realizing we are never truly in control is coming up so strongly lately. I love hearing your experience with it. Here's to effortlessness and grace.
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial