The Zoe and Coco Show: Restorative Sequence<br>Zoe Ho

The Zoe and Coco Show: Restorative Sequence
Zoe Ho

Watch this Practice
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Nice juicy hips now! Thank you Zoe. So cute to see Coco's different positions each time I open my eyes after a posture:) Love the comparison of our attention and puppies. Our new puppy prefers to wander during my yin practice. I have to smile and let him be, just like my thoughts....
Zoe Ho
2 people like this.
!!! Oh Toby is adorable!!!! So cute... and I'm laughing imagining him and Coco doing their thing while we do ours... what a great idea to smile at thoughts that act like wandering puppies :) Thanks for the lovely note Tesa! xo
Megan P
1 person likes this.
That was lovely! I am a big yin fan 😊 Namaste!
Zoe Ho
Hi Megan,
Yes it's so lovely to do restorative/yin practices to nourish ourselves... So happy to hear you had a good time!
Love, Zoe xo
Tracy P
2 people like this.
Thank you so much! This was exactly what I needed this morning!
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Dear Tracy,

How lovely to hear you started the morning with a nourishing practice πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ!! Mmnnn!!!!

Much love,
Zoe
Tina B
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much Zoe & Coco. Very restful and restorative. I enjoyed your descriptions and explanations of how the poses affect the meridians. May you be well x
Zoe Ho
Thank you Tina Tina 🌸🌈😊 So lovely that you feel restful and restored. Happy too that you enjoyed the descriptions and exploration of meridians. May you be filled with ❀️ and restorative goodness xoxo
John Jackson
1 person likes this.
Heaven!! It's so nice to mix things up and practice in this way - just letting everything go and giving the muscles a break. I often found myself using the highest setting on the block but that's what all the sides are for right?! I'm going to commit to Yin at least 1 or 2 days per week. Thank you for sharing. X
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Dear @craig John Jackson , how wonderful to hear your practice felt heavenly! Yes letting go and letting yourself recover/ relax is also an advanced practice :) I love practices that take us deeper into self-love and self-intimacy. Wishing you many more delightful yin-sights 🌸 ❀️ X
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial