Good Morning Yoga: Twisting Flow<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Twisting Flow
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana for another beautiful practice which I dedicated to my 20 year old son Elliot. I could have stayed in pigeon pose all day, my hips felt open and so relaxed. I liked your phrase " ease with effort" and will take it into my day. I had a few issues with the video jamming but was able to continue the poses just by following the instructions of your voice. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
Great to hear, Glenford. Your dedicated yoga practice is inspiring. Wishing you a easeful and enjoyable day. Namaste!
Alison B
2 people like this.
This was a beautiful practice to start my day. I loved the twists and the pigeon pose. Thank you Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful to hear, Alison. So delighted to be practicing together. Wishing you a beautiful day. xoA
Mike L
1 person likes this.
Great class Alana!  Thank You!😊
Alana Mitnick
Hi Mike! Great to hear from you! Thank you for joining me. Enjoy, Alana 
Anastasia T
THANK YOU ALANA!  My mom and I love your practices, and I just sent one to my sister to try.  She also loved it.  Do you have any one hour practices?  Thank you.  Have a nice week!  Stay safe.  - Anastasia (Brooklyn, NY)
Alana Mitnick
Anastasia T, You are so welcome! Your message brought a huge smile to my face. I am so happy to be flowing into Yoga together! I have two seasons of hour long practices that were filmed LIVE in my home living, Slow Flow &amp; Meditation. Keep me posted on how these practices feel for you, your mom, and sister.  Wishing you a safe, healthy, and nourishing week! Love, Alana 
Anastasia T
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana for getting back to me.  Going to take your class shortly.  :)
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Anastasia T. Enjoy and stay close! Love, Alana 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial