Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Janet S
1 person likes this.
Hi Robert...i was glad to see the challenge again this year! Thank u...I have been doing physical therapy for mid and low back...today was great . See u tomorrow
Robert Sidoti
Welcome back Janet! I hope these sequences feel good in addition to your physical therapy for your back, can be a tender area for a lot of people. See you tomorrow!! :)
Imme K
1 person likes this.
Thx Rob! I‘m super looking forward to this new challenge, the first session was awesome! So good to integrate yoga into the daily morning routine at home :)
Robert Sidoti
Heeeey Imme !! How are you 'yoga student'?? :) I think these 20 minutes are awesome to get the day started! Soooo happy to connect with you here!
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Hey Robert great first day. I did your first challenge and it was awesome put me in a really great space. I’ve really hurt my already wrecked back so I am hoping I can make it but I think I wil just modify modify modify. First session though I didn’t even have to modify and it felt good. Thanks so much.
Robert Sidoti
Welcome to this challenge Sam and thanks for showing up to the last one! Sorry to hear about your back, that can be painful and very frustrating:( Be patient with yourself and definitely modify, modify modify:) So glad the first practice felt good though! Keep me posted!
Mandy L
1 person likes this.
Enjoying it but bad foot (surgery in March) not helping to get the full benefit. Adapting where I can.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Mandy ... sorry to hear about the bad foot:( I'm sure you've got to modify quite a bit so far. How's it been going??
Dannette W
1 person likes this.
New Year another Sidoti Challenge! Happy to start 2018 Feeling Alright
Robert Sidoti
Happy New Year and New Challenge Dannette !! Nice to see your name again!!
21-30 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial