Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Whitney! Congrats on on your kiddos, from your profile pic it looks like your hands are full of love! Parenting can take up quite a bit of time (I'm a father of 1), it's easy to forget about taking care of yourself, so many little lives to look after:) This practice of 20 minutes a day can be a great way to take good care of yourself, grab some 'me' time as well! Keep me posted as you move through this, thanks for your comment and for being here!
Stacie C
This was wonderful, and felt so good! I loved the sequence with the blocks and the lunges, definitely a new fave for me. Thank you!
Jean P
1 person likes this.
My body always feels relaxed after a practice and I enjoyed this very much. Thank you!
Tamoyah M
2 people like this.
I really felt relaxed doing each of these moves and found that although the shoulder stretch at first seemed a bit tough to get through by following my breath it really relaxed the area and the tension is gone and my body feels more at peace.
Robert Sidoti
Tamoyah !! Welcome and nice to meet you! You nailed it - move toward the tension or resistance (tight muscle), notice the intensity and begin to open it or create space safely through conscious breathing, total game changer! You’re awesome and appreciate you commenting on your experience- please feel free to keep me posted along the way!
All my best, Robert
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Hey Robert - doing this challenge again! Want to obtain my before work flow again! 
Robert Sidoti
Welcome back Cheryl !! 🙏🏽 Getting these 20 minutes done in the morning to kick start the day feels so good!! Gets the mind in a good place and the body warmed up, strengthened, stretched and ready for the day! So happy you’re here again! Keep me posted along the way, love to hear how you’re feeling :)
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Feeling Grateful!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Cheryl !! You must be on Day 9 by now? How are you? Loved your simple and sweet message of 'feeling grateful', simple yet powerful! 
Louise O
Chose this 30 day Challenge to get me re-engaged with movement and my body after months of a rest and recovery.  Loved the first video. Feeling positive.  Grateful. 
51-60 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial