Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Wring It Out<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Wring It Out
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Anne Marie V
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year, Robert Sidoti . Is there a chance of a new challenge? I sure hope so.
Robert Sidoti
Hello and Happy New Year to you Anne Marie !! I believe March will be the release of a new series we did. The focus of this series are the Yamas and Niyamas, there are 10 videos at 45 minutes in length, I think you really enjoy!! Thank you for practicing with me and looking forward to more videos and time with me on the mat:))
Louise O
2 people like this.
Done. Morning monkey mind corraled, coffee right next to the mat, cat playing with my shadows. This was not a difficult flow, but enough to show me how far my body has fallen away from the strong, agile athlete I once was.  But that's OK. I'm armed with patience and dedication this time. I'll get to where I want to be.  Me and my body did the best we could, loved the movements, felt better right away. Thanks Robert for creating this. 
Robert Sidoti
Hi Louise !!! I love your comment here! 'armed with patience and dedication' - love this! I'm so happy you are here practicing and it seems to be a positive thing for you - very grateful to have the opportunity to create this for awesome folks like you!! :) 
Shannon Crow
Feeling great! Thanks for this practice.
Robert Sidoti
Hi Shannon Crow !! Hi and welcome! How are you? Still working through the challenge - feeling good? Thanks for sharing here!! 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
These little 20 minute sequences feel so good! It's gets me on my mat, and then I feel so nicely warmed up that I want to continue my asana practice. Nice!!!
Robert Sidoti
Yessss Kate !! The 20 minute practices are useful in so many ways - thanks for sharing how you feel here!! 
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Robert!
Joan J
1 person likes this.
I came to this challenge late, but I delight in the stretches.  Child's pose with the side stretches gives me a gentle, warm wash among my muscles.  I so enjoy the twists to lubricate and loosen my spine.  Always grateful for your wonderful practices🌾🌸
31-40 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial