30 Minute Yoga Flows: Energy Flow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Energy Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
I am so very happy to hear that you are enjoying the classes, Maya! I’m teaching live on Yoga Anytime, Mondays at 10:30am. PDT as well—hope to practice with you again soon. Have a beautiful weekend! Warmly, Sarah
Mary Jane G
1 person likes this.
Loved this practice and the gentle Qi Gong movements. What a beautiful way to end 2020 and open to the possibilities of the New Year. Happy 2021, Sarah. May you be filled with loving kindness. May you be held in great compassion. May you be peace.🙏💕🕉
Sarah Beston
Dear Mary Jane G, thank you so much for your kind words. May you and your loved ones be happy and well in this new year. I am so happy to be able to practice together here. Warmly, Sarah
Florence
1 person likes this.
I loved the Qigong elements and hanumanasana 😄 I hope you will make a series with 45 minutes classes, that would be great 🙏🏻
Sarah Beston
Hi Florence! I would love to make some 45-minute classes—that feels like such a nice amount of time. I will keep you posted! Warmly, Sarah
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I'm in the Melbourne country side for Easter and while I was doing the half moon I looked out the window. There was a small bird perched on a branch looking at me. I felt very connected to the universe. Thanks Sarah. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
What a beautiful image, Glenford N! A beautiful reminder that we are all connected. Namaste.
Sandra Židan
Great! I can feel the energy in my hands after doing this practice! Thanks, Sarah! Regards!💖
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing, Sandra Židan! What an interesting observation ... I often feel energy in my hands as well!
David G-
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah: 

I start Lydia's teacher training on Friday. So psyched, and it all started here on YA almost a year ago. It's one of those yogic stories we all seem to have. 

I was so in the flow in this practice. The Qi Gong felt as good as Qi Gong can feel, but playing Jedi with the prana pushes was childhood fun. 

Hope this finds you well,
David 
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial